Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I've been lurking on this site since the early part of June, right after I began shopping for another touring bike after my mishap that caused the insurance company to write off my 2014 HD Ultra Limited. Having spent 2 months on the couch recovering (damn, I'm gettin' old) from a spiral fracture of my right Tibia/Fibula, I've had plenty of time to surf the web shopping for my next motorcycle.
As always, I keep an open mind when considering a motorcycle purchase and I've owned a motorcycle, at one time or another, from all of the current major manufacturers with the exception of Polaris. My last Yamaha was an FZ09, before that were an FZ1 and a Roadstar Warrior (the one that got away). I'm considering the 2018 Star Venture in Transcontinental trim so I'll be spending most of my time in that section of the forums for a while. However, I may venture (haha, I'm so corny) over to the other forums occasionally.

Happy motorcycling to you,
The Devious One

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
very nice!

The forum is not divided up into sections so much. The most recent discussions appear on the right side of the screen. Most discussions are not bike specific.

Glad to hear you are getting back on the road.

·
2,532 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Glad you finally joined us. Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad you're getting right back up on the horse. Like KCW mentioned, the most recent posts are on the right of the screen and that's usually my first stop, so I see posts from all the sub forums (and there are plenty from SVTC owners lol). From what they're saying they absolutely love their rides and they way they rave about them almost has me thinking about one (but not quite). So pull up a chair and hang out - we're a pretty friendly bunch who love talking about bikes (and other stuff).

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Hi devious one!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We have several new owners of new SVTC’s here, and they all love them! Last month we had a Southeast Members weekend and two of them came, very impressive rides! Please keep us posted on which one you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,528 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts