Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I'm a long, long time owner of a Roadliner S, which has been a very pleasant ownership experience for me. I look forward to contributing to the knowledge base provided by this forum and continuing to learn as well. I guess I'll learn my way around here pretty quickly.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Morning man. Nice ride the roadliner is for sure. Would you happen to have a pic or two of this fine machine to share with us? We just happen to love pics here, even the old old ones ;). Post often, share stories and tell us about yourself.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome DB!

Love the Strat S, but I guess I'm biased somewhat.

All this time as an owner and not one pic of that fine machine???? Surely if you had a pic you would have shared it in your intro post. If you hurry, you could still be in the running for the weekly drawing - and this week is a full set if Ultimate seats with built-in heat/cool option AND an in-bike espresso machine!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Greetings! I'm a long, long time owner of a Roadliner S, which has been a very pleasant ownership experience for me. I look forward to contributing to the knowledge base provided by this forum and continuing to learn as well. I guess I'll learn my way around here pretty quickly.
Welcome and like all said, take some pics and post with pride!

Aaron

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm impressed with the welcoming spirit and friendliness of this forum! In response to several requests, this post will include my attempt to provide a picture of my ride. If this attempt fails, a couple of pics can be found (have just been posted) in the Photo Gallery. Cheers! DB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, my attempt to include a picture in this thread failed. So, check out the Photo Gallery or my Cycletrader ad (the bike's for sale). Speaking of weather, here in W. Boca Raton there has been plenty of weather today, triggering flash flood warnings. More on the way! : ( DB

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Naples but had to work on Port Charlotte today....I actually had to stop on the way and let the weather pass because it got pretty intense this morning down south!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts