Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Rusty up here in WI. I just bought a brand new 2013 V-star 1300 Deluxe. I did a lot of research prior to buying and this website was super helpful. Thank you! I've only been riding a few years and have worked my way up to the 1300. So far I love it. I'm hoping we get a few more weeks of nice riding weather here in Wisco! I'll post some pics soon but it basically looks like the pics on the internet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Rusty,

I live in Ladysmith. I hardly ever see another V Star on the road even though there are supposedly alot of them out there. Good luck with your new bike. There are many guys on this forum that are glad to help if you have questions. Yes, we will get a few more weeks in! Be safe and have fun riding!

Tim:D

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Rusty, welcome to the forum. Glad this helped in your purchase. There is so many helpful here as Tim referred to. Seems like i learn something new weekly. Ride safe and post often!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rusty. Please tell me that you're not a read head and that your bike isn't red also ;). I'm with you in hoping that we still have a few more weeks of riding time. Make sure you post pics of your steed, post often and share your bbq cheese hotdog recipe.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from down here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of the 1300. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. Corsair, yes my hair is red but not the bike which is blue (I've only seen 2013 Deluxes in blue). I have some pics loaded now in an album. Tstrob, do you belong to a Star club in WI? There is one here in EC which I may join.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rusty, no I don't belong to a club. Didn't know that there was any around here. Perhaps I will look into it. Thanks and good riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts