Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Yam riders. Just purchased a 2012 VStar 950T and will be frequenting that forum a bit. 2nd bike; first was a 250cc Kymco Venox. I'm an Air Force active duty member serving in Germany for the next few years, riding the windy roads of fun. First things out of the gate I'm looking to accessorize are to get the Memphis shades batwing fairing and the Hard Krome sidewinder pipes which seem to sound amazing and better than Cobras after watching many YouTube videos and searching forums. Any objections/opinions? Also are there other good Yamaha cruiser forums you recommend?

-Happy to be riding again after a semi-long hiatus between bikes!
-KNic

·
Registered
600 Posts
Guten Morgen!! And that exhausted my vast vocabulary in German. :) Thank you for your service and welcome to the 4M. I was stationed in the Okinawa but would have loved to get to the European theater. Never made it. Ride Safe !!

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You're gonna love your 950. I can hardly stay off mine! We love pics here as we're very visual. You don't want Annie calling the pic whores and them surrounding your house demanding pics of your ride! Lol. You've joined the best forum going. Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
600 Posts
hey Tigrzeye! I was stationed in Okinawa too a few years back! loved it there, loved the beaches. Loved Okuma. :D
Yeah I enjoyed my time there too. Had 3 m/c's while there. Was the best way to get around the island, if you could stay out of the way of the kamakazi taxi drivers and the 3 wheeled dump trucks :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Great to have you join us and you'll find many happy 950 riders here. Looking forward to reading more about you and your bike. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts