Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
New member here, 5+ year member of rswarrior. Wrote the warrior off last fall, and just bought an 06 white roadliner. Snow is melting quick and need to mod, had Churchkeys bak on warrior, what an improvement. Checked some info on here, PR and Thunder seem to be the bak of choice. Also what is the goods on laydown licence plate. Also plan on doing a paint scheme, and strip down both side, hate clutter. Let the fun begin. Cheers. Thanks in advance for any info and happy riding. Will post new bike as soon as it arrives from sunny florida.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello and welcome rob triple 7,
I came over from rsw.com myself soon after trading in the '02 Warrior for a Strato-s last fall.

Other than removing some reflectors and factory stickers, I've picked up a rear luggage rack and put on a lay down tag holder. The one I got is 30 buck Barons from J&P Cycles. I'll post a link to what I did which was a suggestion from another member "SNYPER"

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Big Air kit

Rob,

Congratulations. Had my Liner since 06.

Here is a link to one choice for a Big air kit.

http://www.pacificcoaststar.com/pcs/roadliner_air_kits.htm

You can also see a change by just leaving the top off the air box and using the screws and washers to hold a K&N filter in place.

Another air box mod is the "Brain mod." Add a quarter inch of rubber between the top and bottom of the air box. This apparently adds a little ram air affect also. Was written up here by "The Brain."

Many go with this, a fuel controller, and exhaust change. Looks like 10 or so horsepower. More power, more intake noise, less mileage. Easy to go back to stock though if you are not happy.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts