Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Ello all. I'm James, in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm a private chef, and am married to a beautiful young veterinarian. I'm also a lover of fine cigars and bourbon. I've been riding since I was about 20, starting out on dads sportster, followed by my very own Honda Shadow ACE. It was put to rest last fall, leaving me on 4 wheels or walking. A very sad state of affairs.

Yesterday afternoon I returned home from a clients house to find a shiny maroon 01 Road Star 1600 in the front yard. Seems the wife noticed me pouting at the bikes riding past in traffic, haha! So after "suffering" through the heat to have a ride, I sat down to start learning about my new ride. That brought me here, where you guys have a wealth of information on the star bikes. Thanks for having this place, and thanks for letting me join!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome aboard, James. Congrats on a nice looking bike and a hell of a nice wife.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome. At least you won't have far to go for Bike Week. We visit the MB area about 3 times a year. Lots of memories from that area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the rally has always been easy for me to get to, when work allows. Let me know when you get this way next. I have some great restaurant hook ups!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts