Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forum member from St. Louis, MO. I ride a 2006 V-Star 650 Custom. I know it's a thumbnail, but I need practice getting full pictures to load!:confused:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Go Blues!

Nice ride and just waiting to be modded.

You got the pic on the intro post, which is great. Now we just need to know a bit more about you.

How long riding, other bikes, where'd ya go to high school, how often do you stop at Ted Drews, etc...?

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's see... Went to HS in St. Charles County - Fort Zumwalt. I make it to Ted Drewes only about twice a year (diet). I only have the one bike that I picked up in February. I rode a bit as a teen but am really just getting started. I have put about 1800 on this bike already so its a good start ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the forum bluenote2k. There are a lot of nice day trips MO/IL area. Sometime you should try crossing the ferries and head over to the river road in Illinois. Beautiful view of the rock bluffs and eagles on one side and the river on the other. Let me know if you'd like to take a day trip sometime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum eh. Nice virgin ride you got. Now the mod bug is just about ready to bite and .... Official forum ride; woohoo :) Gots to love that.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
Thanks for the welcome and I appreciate the bike compliment. I haven't gotten the mod bug just yet, but if my BIL has anything to say about it I will - his bikes are full of chrome goodies!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the club. glad your getting into the star world. I do have a little secret about people from st.louis. come closer and I Will tell you. Don't let anyone tighten or loosen a bolt on your bike while visiting any forum members.. For proof look at the stratoliner barn thread. Okay please don't tell anyone I told you about that..

Well a official forum ride. I would be willing to make the ride down.. If you guys wouldn't mind that is.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Don't let anyone tighten or loosen a bolt on your bike while visiting any forum members..
Well . . . . I really can't argue with that :D

And I'd welcome anyone for a ride!

As soon as the weather gets warm and dry again, we can do a bit of planning in the regional forum - I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome blue! Nice bike... cant wait ro see it evolve. I love finding more n more fellow Missourians especially those in the area. Like miescha mentioned, I AM itching for a good ride with who I hope are some new good friends. Illinois? I'm down as long as the road riding is better than their ball playing. Lets make this happen!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good then it's settled. We will have a forum ride ASAP. I say the sooner the better. Soon, I will be a slave to the weekend shift at work so I'm ready any time between now and June. Otherwise I'll have to take a day off(I will gladly). So lets do this!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts