Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

Just purchased my second bike (my first was a 1985 Honda Shadow) yesterday - A black 2004 Vstar 1100 Classic. Love the look, feel and sound...great bike. Only problem is, I don't want to do anything else but ride!!

Tim Shannon

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Big Tim!

Beautiful ride that 1100 Classic (but I'm rather biased :). I'm sure Yours looks especially nice, if only I could see it. So post up some pics and share your ride with us. If you hurry, you may still qualify for the weekly drawing - this week is a 'new rider' kit including summer jacket, summer gloves, a cool mist kit, and on-bike slurpee machine. Times-a-wasting!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome Big Tim!

Beautiful ride that 1100 Classic (but I'm rather biased :). I'm sure Yours looks especially nice, if only I could see it. So post up some pics and share your ride with us. If you hurry, you may still qualify for the weekly drawing - this week is a 'new rider' kit including summer jacket, summer gloves, a cool mist kit, and on-bike slurpee machine. Times-a-wasting!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Mmmmmm Slurpee......... it's currently 87F here. Should have gone riding but ran a whole bunch of errands instead like a good little girl. *sigh* At least tomorrow is looking good for International Female Ride day :D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tim. I can understand you only wanting to ride. The 1100 does that to you. I just heard that not really sure if it's true; yeah right! :D Post some pics of that beautifull ride of yours, post often and share some stories; heck hang out for a while and kick back brewskies are in the ice box :)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts