Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Welcome Rock! Have any pics you'd like to share with us? We're big on pics here. Glad you joined us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice you joined our forum. Sure you will find lots of information here.R Members are very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions you might have. Any pictures of your ride?
Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Rock. from another Pennsylvanian. Bout 50 mi. southwest of Pitt. Congrats on yer new ride. I ride 1100 Classic, so can't help ya much with info on yer ride. But there are a lot of other people here, and a lot more knowledgeable than me, that I'm sure will be willing to help with any questions you may have. And post up any pics you may have of yer ride. We love da pics. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Rock,

Welcome from Houston, TX. Glad you joined the forum, lots of good info along with great folks to help you out. Ride Safe! Oh BTW your only allowed me to join by posting some pics of your bike j/k. We all do like bike pics.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Welcome from the East coast of Canada. Like the others have said, you've joined a forum full of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts