Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. i'm new to riding in general and bought a 2005 vstar 650 as my first bike. I like to tinker with everything that own (also own have a 1967 chevy impala ss if anyone here is into classic chevy) so im curious to see my options and what you might have done customizing your bikes. I'm also currently having a power issue with my bike which led me to this forum. I hope i can find some help here and get back on the road. Ill make another post about that in the correct section when im able to.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome Dax. Sorry to hear you're having problems but there are lots of knowledgeable people on here who should be able to give you some advice (I'm not one of them lol). Love old Chevys too (pretty much any older muscle car). Post a pic of your ride when you can (the Impala too)!

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Great pictures. It's always fun making your ride the way you want it. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Very nice, Dax - bike and car.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Niiice, Welcome from N. Florida. Our riding group has a person on a 650 and they love it. They want an Indian, I asked if they were going to trade the 650 and they said they would NEVER get rid of their 650.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts