Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My Name is Nick, I recently purchased my first bike this past summer. I ride a 2003 V-Star 1100 Custom. I love the bike. I will probably be posting questions about aftermarket parts, specifically a new rear fender.

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Hi Nick!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We’re big on pics here so please post a few.
Ask all the questions you want, we have several 1100 owners and they’re all very intelligent and helpful. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from a fellow 1100 Custom owner. I love it. Pretty bullet proof, just make sure she is topped off with fuel and you will have a perma grin!!!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,532 Posts

·
2,533 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I agree that the 1100 is a great bike. Like Keith said, we love pics here so post one when you can!

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
If something is wrong with your rear fender, put some SeaFoam on it.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Hello,

My Name is Nick, I recently purchased my first bike this past summer. I ride a 2003 V-Star 1100 Custom. I love the bike. I will probably be posting questions about aftermarket parts, specifically a new rear fender.
Hi Nick,

Welcome the the forums from the Netherlands!

Please do post one or more pictures of your bike, we would all love to admire your new ride!

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
If something is wrong with your rear fender, put some SeaFoam on it.
<ROFL>

You have been drinking too much of the stuff if you'd ask me ;).

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts