Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm a new member as of today. I've only been riding about 3 years on a Vstar 950. I don't get out much on my bike - mainly just on the weekends for a couple hours.

-Jason

·
2,369 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. The 950 is a great bike. I don't know how you can only ride a few hours a week! lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Jason great you have joined the forum. Lots of 950 owners here. It is a great bike and being an older female rider I find it a very comfortable ride for me too. Post some pics and let us see your gem!

Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator
6,266 Posts
Hi Jason!
Welcome to forum from East Tennessee. My wife and I each ride a 950, ours are both slightly modified and we ride as much as possible. Family and kids do require a lot of time, so we understand. Love to see some pics of your bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
nothing wrong with being an occasional rider

I had a hobie cat sail boat for 15 years. When I first got it I was sailing at least one full day a week for 6 months of the year, sometimes twice a week.

the last few years I had it I only took it out 2 or 3 times a summer. Thats when I decided to sell it, and used the money to get my Vstar, and got my MC license.

about 6 months a year now, if its not raining I ride every day, mostly because Im able to commute on 2 wheels.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,067 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi there,

I'm a new member as of today. I've only been riding about 3 years on a Vstar 950. I don't get out much on my bike - mainly just on the weekends for a couple hours.

-Jason
Welcome from another happy 9 fiddy rider. Love my machine. I've also been a somewhat infrequent rider this summer. Hope to fix that this month.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts