Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

945 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  blackadder 
#1 ·
Hello fron sunny Tucson Az
I have a question. I hit something on the road over the weekend and bent/cracked my rear wheel. Looking for a replacement on ebay because the OEM wheel is almost $800. My question is, will a Stratoliner wheel fit my 2013 Raider ? The wheel I located is a 12 spoke wheel and my bike has a 5 spoke wheel. Add says it will fit Stratoliner, Roadliner, or Raider 06-14.

#2 ·
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Can't answer your question, hopefully some here can. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

Reactions: Keith Post
#3 ·
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I can't answer either but the members here are very helpful so I'm sure you'll get an answer. You might try posting your question in the Raider forum as not everyone reads the introduction threads and you'll get more exposure there. Good luck and please keep us posted. If you do find something that will work it could help others.

#5 ·
Sorry folks. This is the 1st forum I've joined. I am Trace, 59 yrs. old and live in Tucson Az. I ride a 2013 Yamaha Raider and also own a 2004 Yamaha Roadstar 1700. My wife has a 2016 Star Bolt and I find that bike a blast to ride around town. Mods to the Raider are Freedom Performance slash pipes and Memphis Shades batwing fairing. Mods to the Roadstar are Vance and Hines shotgun pipes, batwing fairing and apes. Bolt is a bobber with Vance and Hines exhaust. Just got a new phone and haven't downloaded photos photos into phone yet.

#11 ·
Welcome from East Tennessee tbone!
NorthernRider is correct about this being more of an introduction page, but it’s cool. We’re glad to have you, and ask your wife to join as well, mine did.
Lots of great information about members here with everyone willing to help, and sorry to hear about your damaged wheel, glad it wasn’t any worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.