Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

671 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  lesblank 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. New forum member here. Been riding about 15 years, the last 10 on a 2007 VStar1300. Looking forward to checking this site out.

Thanks for having me.

#2 ·
Hello everyone. New forum member here. Been riding about 15 years, the last 10 on a 2007 VStar1300. Looking forward to checking this site out.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome from Wisconsin. Unfortunately my bike is put to bed for the winter. This is a very nice website and there is endless information and very nice people who enjoy helping out when needed. Stop by often you are always welcome.

#6 ·
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, where winter has arrived early. As others have said this is a very active forum with many helpful people who will go above and beyond to answer any questions you may have. I agree with Keith - love to see a pic.

#7 ·
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

Reactions: Keith Post
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.