Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hello everyone. New forum member here. Been riding about 15 years, the last 10 on a 2007 VStar1300. Looking forward to checking this site out.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome from Wisconsin. Unfortunately my bike is put to bed for the winter. This is a very nice website and there is endless information and very nice people who enjoy helping out when needed. Stop by often you are always welcome.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Tons of information here! If you have questions or need advice do not be afraid to ask! There are many here that are well versed on your bike and others and will more often than not share their knowledge with you. Snoop around and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
6,081 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee Vito!
We’re big on pics here so please share a few of your bike with us. Hope you can still get some rides in before ok man winter settles in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, where winter has arrived early. As others have said this is a very active forum with many helpful people who will go above and beyond to answer any questions you may have. I agree with Keith - love to see a pic.

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts