Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,057 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
2,726 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. Love to see some pics of your bike. I have a 2010 Strat and love it.

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Welcome neighbor. In Wisconsin i know the feeling. I usually get the bike out around St Pats day in march. That is providing the weather doesn't get screwed up more than it has been. There are a lot of nice people here stop by often.

·
Super Moderator
3,626 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I also have a short season - usually from mid April until early November, so I can relate. The Strats are beautiful bikes. Love to see a pic as well.

·
Super Moderator
7,244 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! I love the Stats, they’re beautiful and muscular all at the same. Thanks for sharing a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy snooping around and asking questions. Nice ride. Many of us are waiting for winter to end as well. Happy trails.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Welcome and ditto on "nice ride".

Fingers crossed for you northern guys on winter ending early.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Funny you should say that. I am concerned we had more snow in october than november and december. The temp was colder in november than december. January 5th it is getting up to 42*. I am not complaining but concerned. We'll see when spring comes. Is this the effect of geo engingeering? Chemtrails. The worst thing is the roads are always salty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts