Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I'm proud owner of Yamaha XV1900 Stratoliner. It's my second bike. Because it's winter in Lithuania and there's no chance that I will be driving Strat atleast for a few more months, I've been looking for a Stratoliner forum to meet new people. I'm already posted a thread and got really great responses from you guys, so really looking forward to connect with the group.馃憡

Registered
Welcome from Wisconsin. I am in your shoes with my bike under its hibernation blanket. I also was looking for a forum with nice people and ended here. There are a lot of very nice members here that are always willing to help out if needed. All i can do right now is wait and enjoy everybody until we can join them again. Stop by often.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee! Quite a few of us are waiting for spring. I also would love to see some pics of your bike. Strats are awesome bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Mine is tucked away for the winter too. This is indeed a great forum - you're going to like it here. When you get your bike back out you'll need to post a pic.

Registered
Welcome from North Carolina! I鈥檓 one of the fortunate who still gets to ride during the winter albeit in between all the rain we鈥檝e been getting. It鈥檚 better than nothing though!
Strats are beautiful bikes, please post some pics!

Registered
Welcome from Pensacola Florida, you are going to love riding the Stratoliner, it is one of the best I have ever ridden, it loves the open road , when you get it up to 120 KPH you will never want to ride anything else. It's going to rough here tomorrow, 18.8 C ( 65 for you Americans...lol) ride baby ride

Registered
Hello everyone!
I'm proud owner of Yamaha XV1900 Stratoliner. It's my second bike. Because it's winter in Lithuania and there's no chance that I will be driving Strat atleast for a few more months, I've been looking for a Stratoliner forum to meet new people. I'm already posted a thread and got really great responses from you guys, so really looking forward to connect with the group.馃憡
Welcome from Columbia SC. I too am a new bike owner. 2010 Yamaha VStar 950 Tourer. This is a great forum. I have had great responses and input from a lot of people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts