Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, you are totally correct. The amount of information and wonderful people here is unbelievable. People herea as as passionate about people as they are with their bikes. Here jou arn't just a member you are a part of the family. Stop by often and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,482 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Nice picture. Notice you are from Canada, may an early spring come to you. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
2,515 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. Nice looking bike. I had an 1100 for 3 years and it lived up to everything I'd read about them. Reliable, easy to ride, and decent power. Here's hoping for an early spring!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! Glad you found us. We all have a passion for riding no matter what you ride, but it’s the people here that make it the best forum out there!
We get some Canadians who ride down for our rally in Waynesville each year in September. Maybe you could join them?
At any rate, glad to have you and may you have an early spring!

·
Registered
227 Posts
and welcome to the best forum around from western NY. Sweet ride.

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
From the front Vstar bikes look very much alike

I see two front brake rotors
Air filter on the right side of engine

so.... VS1100, VS1300 maybe?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Great people here with a bunch of helpful tips. Snoop around and enjoy! BTW...Toss the moderators a big Thank You when looking around the site. They have done a great job! Ride safe out there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts