Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Well hello there @radmatos1225, I'm a member that has been around for a few months. After looking through the site, I learned that they like introductions around here and this is the place to do it. You'll also discover that many here do better with pictures. Get ready, I'm sure they're gonna ask you for pictures. Anyway, welcome from the FL panhandle.

Reactions: Boog

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin Pics are the way you can prove you have a bike. Never saw a pic of a bike i didn't like. This way you will show us you don't have a 49cc scooter. Hell that would be ok too. What do you have can't wait to see it. Glad you joined there are a ton of really nice people here. Stop by often.

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
2,145 Posts
Hello @radmatos1225 and welcome from Virginia. Yes we are a visual lot and can never get enough of motorcycle pictures. Even better if they have a bikini wearing pretty girl in the photos, though that is not a requirement. :)

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
11,399 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Nice looking bike. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt.

Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
3,752 Posts
Welcome again from Sacramento, Ca.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts