Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope to learn a few things about my 99 Yamaha 650 VSTAR Classic
It came to me with only 2,100 miles on her and all original. I love it, put close to 500 miles on it in a week. Great riding the western carolina mountains...Tail of the Dragon here I come - one day :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the 4M. 2100 miles and 14 years old, great find!! They do still exist don't they?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I just bought a 650 custom and folks here were a big help. I agree with you the 650 is a really sweet bike. I'm just learning to ride but really love mine so far. I'm sure you will be able to get lots of help getting to know your new bike.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, pic's will be posted soon....I love riding so much I've ridden to work two day's in a row in the rain...hard rain...wind and a lil snow this morning, lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks everyone, pic's will be posted soon....I love riding so much I've ridden to work two day's in a row in the rain...hard rain...wind and a lil snow this morning, lol
You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din! I might ride in the rain, but none of that white sh....stuff.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts