Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just stumbled across this site tonight and registered. Looks like a great place. I'm currently riding a 2006 Vstar custom midnight and love it!
Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the 4M! Your are right this is a great spot. Lots of good folks happy to help. I just bought a 2005 650 custom as well and I know what you mean it is a sweet looking bike. Can you upload some pics of you bike so we can see how good she looks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Some how I don't have any pics of my bike on my lap top. I'll get the bike out tomorrow and take some pics and post tomorrow for sure!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright guys better late than never! Not the best pics but I'll get some once the weather is nicer and the bike is actually clean. It's an 06 with 7777 miles on it. Got it last year with 6000 miles for a great deal. Can't wait to get my oil leak patched up and riding again.
Thanks,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
*waves hello at the new guy* Good job getting some pics up -the sharks were starting to circle...

·
Registered
794 Posts
Can't wait to get my oil leak patched up and riding again.
Oil leak?!:eek: Quick, get that bike into therapy! Explain to it that it really doesn't want to be a Harley... that Harleys desperately want to be VStars when they grow up! Then take her on a nice long ride to blow that nonsense out of her head/crank case! :D

Welcome to the fun and nonsense of the best 4M out there ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts