Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gooday all decided to join as i have purchased a Vstar1100 few years back and am enjoying the cruiser life here in Australia .Been riding since i was 17 and the love of bikes and the freedom is in the blood.Just one question on the forum is the reason i cant start a thread on other parts of the forum because i joined as a free member ?
Cheers

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome Brock. Like my buddy Wart pointed out, you post a thread in the New Members section and it kinda unlocks the door to the rest of our little world! Plenty of great information and awesome people.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
G'Day Brock and welcome. Good to see another fellow countryman, there is plenty of good info and really good guys on here.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
G'Day Brock and welcome. Good to see another fellow countryman, there is plenty of good info and really good guys on here.
Good grief! Another one?:eek:

You guys must know each other? I mean, there's like what, 12 motorcycles in Australia? And three or four riders?

Well it's nice that you guys can all play with each other down under...er...get together...:eek:

Welcome Brock:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the greatest forum you'll find as everyone has been saying great people and info here. Would like to see some down under pics from your rides.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts