1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Just bought a 2006 Strat hope that all goes well
It will, trust me...

As long as:

1. It's black cherry or red; and
2. You stay away from the fringe element of this forum, ably represented by Taboo365, Farmalldanzil, Stratowart, Aussielad, DonDar, Jarhead1100, Sugar Bear and some stalker that keeps pestering you to vote for the bike of the month...

Welcome:)

PS-
Don't forget to sign the insurance waiver on your membership application...

·
Registered
404 Posts
2. You stay away from the fringe element of this forum, ably represented by Taboo365, Farmalldanzil, Stratowart, Aussielad, DonDar, Jarhead1100, Sugar Bear and some stalker that keeps pestering you to vote for the bike of the month...
I don't know what he's talking about.:confused:;)

Welcome.:)

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm not sure what he's talking about either...oh, yeah, Black Bikes are the best...I mean cherry...really? You'll be welcomed regardless to our rag tag gang! Enjoy the ride and keep the rubber side down!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Because after a Grunt gets to it, it won't be cherry anymore:cool::cool::cool:

I'd heard that was part of your Basic, but until you confirmed it I didn't want to believe it.:eek:

Mind you I've always respected you bowlegged guys...

...just never understood the whole wide stance thing:confused: Maybe they got "Gyrene" and "gyrate" mixed up?:D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it.:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome 2up to the mother ship. I'm glad to see another liner owner on board. Don't listen to the other people gray is the fastest. ghee

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Just bought a 2006 Strat hope that all goes well
G'Day and welcome 2UP.

Don't mind Springer and all the slanderous things he has said about some of us. We have found his achilles heal though, guess who he is a big fan off???????

and I bet he thought we forgot about that indiscretion.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts