Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad to be a new member of this forum. I have been a mechanic for my pastor who just traded in his 2005 Yamaha VStar 1100 Custom for a 2011 Yamaha Star Raider. I have also been taking care of his father's 2004 Yamaha VStar 1100 Classic. I have many parts from these two bikes which are in excellent shape I want to offer for sale. That is why I joined this forum. I hope that is ok. I am a motorcycle nut myself besides being a mechanic. I currently have a 2008 Honda Goldwing myself. I am full time in the ministry. I specialize in counseling, preaching, teaching, prison ministry, and homeless shelter ministry. Thanks for allowing me to join.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome abaord.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I specialize in counseling, preaching, teaching, prison ministry, and homeless shelter ministry.
And I would submit that you're going to need all those skill sets at one point or another on this forum:D:D:D

As a former Winger and naval aviation, I've always been sympathetic to the "wing and a prayer" philosophy:)

Welcome, eh?:)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum SDavis! This is a great bunch of guys and gals we have here, a ton of great information and every once and a while, a good laugh. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts