Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Weclome to the Fórum, running on empty. Soon you will find your tank and othr things too. Good luck with your 1100, they are a special breed and damned fun..
Keep the rubber side down

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome! Check out the for sale forum too to see if there is anything of interest posted and I'm sure some of the folks will tell you their favorite places to buy stuff like that other than the Dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the positive support!

Got the bike running like a dream tonight!!!!!! After 3 weeks of playing with jets and carb settings I finally got it all figured out. I do have to say this forum has a lot of good info on it and I am trying to soak it all up! Wish I would have listened a little better about the dynajet kits though.....huge waste of money. I bought one mostly cause I was a little intimidated by working on the carbs and wanted to have all the parts I may need right in front of me seeing as this is my first bike. Knowing what I know now.....it was just a waste of money. I did learn a ton about the bike and carbs through this experience so I guess it is not a total loss. Saved a lot of money by doing it myself too!

THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GOOD RESOURCE!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you aboard and hope you find the black fuel tank. Congrats on getting the bike running. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts