Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just signed in as a member. I live in southern ontario west of toronto. I have a 2005 midnight venture and am looking forward to meeting people with the same interiests as mine. I have always riden off road vehicles and this is my first road bike. Come on summer!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
am looking forward to meeting people with the same interiests as mine.

Well if you're into Geritol spiked pink ladies, gin rummy, Yahtzee and lawn darts, you've come to the right place!!

We do try to hold down any conversations about motorcycles here; bad for the pulse...:(

Welcome, eh?:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes corsair. all win ter to work on bike. the bike i bought was dropped and requires some work. nothing structual. only cosmetic. going to try and locate used parts over the winter if i can before running to the dealer and emptying my wallet. OUCH!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes corsair. all win ter to work on bike. the bike i bought was dropped and requires some work. nothing structual. only cosmetic. going to try and locate used parts over the winter if i can before running to the dealer and emptying my wallet. OUCH!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome! I know how you feel. I have my ride broken down doing some work on it for the winter, but when them nice days show up and I see bikes going by while mine is in a pile! But it will be ready for springs. You have any trips planned for the spring??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey chillin,whats wrong with your ride? I bought mine with some damage to it. I have no trips planned yet. I have always ridden off road toys so im just planning on getting this thing up and going and learn the dos and donts of the road. I going to need lower fairings, crash bars and a set of bars.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nothin wrong with it I'm putting 12" bars on it. It has some more mods to it. I will post pics when it's complete. Good time of year to get your ride, get it up and going over the winter. Keep us posted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts