Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  hdeater113 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm from Northern Michigan and this morning it was 1 degree so I only dreaming of riding these days. I owned an 05 Road Star and throughly enjoyed it as my wife and I traveled together. We now own an 07 Stratoliner and have been very happy with it. We like to tour when we can. We have been all over West Virginia, to Tenn./NC and this past November to Florida and rode out to Key West. Beautiful ride. I have read some of the forum entries already and have learned a lot. I glad we have this forum to share and help each other. If you are planning to come to Northern Michigan I would be glad to suggest some good rides.

#3 ·
Welcome aboard fellow liner rider. I'm kinda hooked on this forum too.You will find out there is a lot of great people here with lots of wisdom. Oh there's also a lot of us that like to kid around and fun so don't take it personal. You really need to read the rules cause you missed the most important one. You need to post a pic of your scoot. These guys and gals take that rule to heart. We all like pictures.If you ever decide to ride to Washington state we have some awesome riding out here.

#5 ·
Welcome and don't forget to bring some humor, you're going to need it :D

#13 ·
:)

Hey, even Trolls need love:)

Lived in White Pine for 5 years, launched the boat in the Big Iron and fished Gitche Gumee. Loved listening to the loons off the Porkies (and it was good preparation for this forum:D)

Welcome:)

Union Bay on Superior

#11 ·
#16 ·
The Star line up is becoming a more popular bike to own these days.They have a lot of custom accessories and they are affordable. With the Liner models you can add a few goodies and you have 10 times the bike an hd is.Then you can say you built it to suit you.As the commercial says "make it your own".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.