Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Wyoming...It is just about warm enough to ride :) I am new to the forum and I have been riding for about 8 years. Logged about 60k miles so far and loving it! I bought a 2006 Strat last fall and I have put on about 3,000 miles so far. Just adding a few pieces that will make it mine.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Nelson! I envy you and the awesome areas you get to ride! I might envy your bike too, if I saw what it looks like! How about a picture, and tell us what you are adding to make it yours? :)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!
There will be other members welcoming you soon. So far this is only a half Nelson welcome. You'll get a full Nelson welcome eventually. :D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Hi Nelson, hope you and your imagenary bike are doing well. This forum is very interesting but if you don't make us true believers in your bike well it may not be as interesting.

If you don't post it don't exist rule applies here to; not only to the Irish guy from NY :D. If your shy to show us your bike thats ok; not everyone can have a fast red bike ;). Read the book of newb it will help you out with this shyness you might have :D.

All razzin apart, welcome to the best forum you could have picked. :eek:ts of great people and some are even knowledgeable about bikes. ;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey Nelson, welcome to the forum. You and and your brother had a short lived music career, but I always liked your fathers music. "Travelin' Man" is one of my favorites. :)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hey Nelson, welcome to the forum. You and and your brother had a short lived music career, but I always liked your fathers music. "Travelin' Man" is one of my favorites. :)
Taboo,since I know you are on top of this stuff, ain't them the same folks that had that one that went "....rings on her fingers, and bells on her toes, and a bone in her nose................."?:D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Umm, I honestly don't know Sugar Bear. But that is funny.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be

Taboo,since I know you are on top of this stuff, ain't them the same folks that had that one that went "....rings on her fingers, and bells on her toes, and a bone in her nose................."?:D
...eating on a raisin, and a grape and an apricott, a palmagranite, a bowl of chitlins, two bananas, three Hershey bars and sippin' on a RC Coca Cola. :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Nelson.I see you met the greeting crew.You purchased one of the best bikes around.Depending on the color it make be one of the fastest. Everyone here knows that gray bikes are the fastest.You know that old Wendy's commercial "where's the beef"?
Well "where's the pics"? It's great to have another liner rider on board.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sugar what are you guys talking about, I'm obviously from the wrong end of the earth.
Aussie, I believe in this instance you are on the correct side of the earth!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts