Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just traded in my 06 FJR for a 2011 v star 950!
Looking forward to enjoying my new cruiser.. My old bike ( as nice as it was) was getting a little cumbersome for me and the vstar called
My name.. Will post pics soon!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hi all, just traded in my 06 FJR for a 2011 v star 950!
Looking forward to enjoying my new cruiser.. My old bike ( as nice as it was) was getting a little cumbersome for me and the vstar called
My name.. Will post pics soon!
Welcome, welcome. Congratulations on picking the best motorcycle in the history of the universe!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) FYI, the "will post pics soon" rhetoric has been used before and is typically met with a barrage of posts that admonish that kind of behavior! I am a bit surprised that it hasn't been beaten to death already!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yeah yeah sure sure soon eh! Where's the pics? 950 or not you must post a pic of your ride as stated in the book of newb in chap 1, page 234, para 69, sub para 1 sub sub v. The statement goes like this: " all 950 riders shall post a pic or two of their ride even if they think it came first just before the big bang. They will also give out such information as where they are from, where they ride and what they do for a living."

Welcome to the animal house, post often and don't ride faster than your Angel can fly.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's all you get with no pics.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts