Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Brand new member saying hello. So my baby is aging, although it only has about 8k on it, its starting to have some issues.
it is a 2006 Stratoliner.
Looking forward to learning and having some fun :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :) Hold on and enjoy the ride :D

She's not maturing, just aging

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

8K ain't old, 2006 ain't old. But I'll go check your battery problem thread now.

What's getting old here is, members making reference to new-b rules about posting pictures of your bike and telling us where you're from....You'll see what I mean soon...wait for it....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the welcome :)
I dont have any photos. It's just a silver stratoliner with the side bags, windshield, etc. The only thing different than stock is the stolen backrest!!
I haven't really had that many issues with it. First I got a flat tire and noone in town was willing to fix it. they all said you have to replace the tire. I fixed the flat myself and it was great, but so many people scared me that I paid $350 for a new tire! Then the battery died after only six year. I mean come on, six years is all it lasted :) :)
Now I have the stalling engine when down shifting issue which I'm going to post a new threat about hopefully I can fix it myself. It still rides like a champ! and it's the biggest beast on the road

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sea monster that is where you are wrong my friend. There is no such thing as "JUST A SILVER STRATOLINER", no matter the color the Stratoliner is a fine riding piece of machinery. We just happen to own the fastest colored one!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Let me clarify something, SECOND FASTEST.They are just blown smoke up your arse. Gray bikes are the fastest then silver, blue,black,red and so on. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts