Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone I just joined. Let's get down to the good ****, I have a 2008 yamaha v star 1100 classic. I'm 17 and I've been riding since I was 12. My first bike was a 2009 honda rebel 250 and I got it after my great grampa died and he gave ot to me when I was 12. I've been around motorycles my whole life and riding runs throughout the generations and branches in my family.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the Forums, and congrats on the new ride. Just joined myself a few weeks ago. Lots of helpful info, friendly people. Enjoy

Bill

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forums, and congrats on the new ride. Just joined myself a few weeks ago. Lots of helpful info, friendly people. Enjoy

Bill
Thanks man, yeah I love it. I've been on the site a lot just haven't gotten around to becoming a member. I'm going to put hard krome 2.75" big straights, rejet the carbs, and maybe upgrade the air filter this Saturday.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. I'm on the other end of the riding spectrum since a month from today I'll turn 68. The 1100 is a great machine and the Classic is the best looking IMHO. Lots of great helpful people here with an abundance of knowledge. Post some pics of your ride and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice to have a young gun join us. I'm like some of my fellow members, I'm old enough to order from the senior citizens menu at Dennys. Since you've been on the forum a lot, then you know how important pics are. So send us a few, and keep that youthful enthusiasm going. Ride safely!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome08! This is a great forum for asking questions about your new baby and of course for just bsing about bikes and stars in general. I am too smart to admit to my age here. Let's just say...old enough to know better and too young to care. Love to see some pics of your new ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts