Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I really like what I read in this forum so far, everybody seems very nice. I am from the Niagara area, on the Canadian side. Just bought a strat 2014 this spring, I changed the exhaust for a 2 in 1 Vance & Hines and got the dyno jet power commander. Cost me $2200 here in Canada but I really like the sound. It's been on the cold side this spring so I didn't ride much. I like the bike, it's easy to ride and sturdy on the highway. I find I get a lot of air in my face coming from under the fairing. I used to ride a venture, maybe I am too demanding!.

·
Super Moderator
6,297 Posts
Hi Frank, welcome to the forum from north ms.
Do you have any pics of your bike? We love pics here, especially of strats. We have a fellow Canadian on our forum that's also a stratoliner owner. He's pretty proud of it, eh Corsair? We're glad you joined us and hope it warms up for you soon. Ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Frank, from southwestern PA. Yea, weather hasn't been too cooperative around here either. Especially if ya don't have cold weather or wet gear. Share some pics of yer ride when ya can, if ya got any yet. Oh, and congratulations on yer new acquisition. I'm sure you'll get many (s)miles out of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice scenery

i'll bet the riding up there is great
Yes, you can ride the shores of the Niagara river, lake Erie and lake Ontario. Lots of country roads and farm lands, grapes, peaches pears etc.... They are putting up a lot of wind turbines between Niagara falls and Port Dover; something different to look at!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts