Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm a new forum member from Cali but not new to riding. I started riding on a VStar 650, went to an R1, went to Roadstar Warrior and now ended up a Roadliner. Anyhow ride on and ride safe. Keep the rubber side down. Here's a pic of my scoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi cz, welcome to the forum. Bad looking motor scooter ya got there! Love the blacked out look! Where in Cally you hail from? I'm an old SoCal boy myself. Ride safely and we're glad you joined us.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi cz, welcome to the forum. Bad looking motor scooter ya got there! Love the blacked out look! Where in Cally you hail from? I'm an old SoCal boy myself. Ride safely and we're glad you joined us.

Hey...thanks! It's taken me a little work to get it where it is now. I'm from Salinas. A big little town in Northern Cali by Monterey.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hello cz and welcome to our forum. Swell looking Roadie with the blackout pkg in tact! Great you included pics for us. Be sure to keep joining in the conversations. Members are friendly and tend to have lots of knowledge to share in upgrades, etc. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,132 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! Always good to feel welcome. Met some great guys on some of the other forums. I've given help and at times I've needed help so it works out all ways for me. Thanks again and ride safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts