Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined to ask a few questions about a Stratoliner I am working on. I have run out of ideas,,,,,,:mad:

Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I ride, but never enough. Currently, I have a 2011 ZX10R, a 2006 ZX14, and a 1999 SV 650 trackday bike.

The 14 should be leaving soon though

Tony

·
Registered
41 Posts
Corsair

I wish. It's one of the planes I used to work on. (unfortunately got laid off in July :( )
If you ever make it up to this neck of the woods, look me up. I'll bring you to the hangar and givr you a tour of the collection.
Cool. I've been meaning to ride up there. I have friends in Ottawa. Maybe next year.
:cool:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Cool. I've been meaning to ride up there. I have friends in Ottawa. Maybe next year.
When you decide to come up let me know and maybe we could all join up for a couple of rides. I have a few rides that have real nice scenery , restaurants and other fun stuff ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, I have a Strat jump on over the the Stratoliner forum be glad to help, though new to this bike I did some homework before I traded up. Allot more experienced personnel than me are on the site so fire away, it's a good group here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts