Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to introduce the site's newest moderator, member Corsair. please feel free to bust his chops with vigor and make him feel horrible for his new status. wait, i mean do the opposite of that. his turn-ons include the color red, motorcycles, and red motorcycles. his turn-offs include cats in people clothing and communism. congratulations, Corsair!

·
Registered
782 Posts
well congrats on this Honor. Now you get to babysit us.. I knew that them dang Canadian's
Would take over the US and leave the dang Useless U.P of michigan alone..

:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats Corsair, from another Canucksian...

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Thanks for the support guys. I guess if you give it you gots to take it to ;). The exchange rate is just about par right now and the boots look great :D. I now have to go to moderator school to find out what it is I'll be getting the big bucks for :)
You'll be glad to know that the invasion is off for now :D

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up everyone.

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I now have to go to moderator school to find out what it is I'll be getting the big bucks for :)
it's more about the perks. i get hot cappuccino delivered to my bedside each morning, the valet brings my bike from the garage to the front door, and there is always a mint on the seat waiting for me. it's the little things.

·
Registered
794 Posts
WOOT WOOT!!!!! Go Corsair! Us Commonwealth folks WILL take over the world eventually! If only because we can afford health care when things go wrong..... :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Way to go, eh....?

So are there any other moderators? When I was here before Sugar Bear had just become one. Is he gone? And what of hdeater.....?

I feel like Rip van Vstar.......

1 - 20 of 70 Posts