Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Must be my aging memory, or lack thereof......

·
Registered
185 Posts
Moderators? We don' need no steeenkin' moderators! We're all perfectly civilized.
Congrats, Corsair

·
Registered
412 Posts
alittle late... but, congrat's Corsair!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Canada or Quebec

Congrats Corsair!!!

though why they think your in Canada i don't know, it shows your from Quebec...(an insider Canadian joke)

it kinda like the US thinking Texas is a state...(a futher insider Texas joke)

Keep the bells pointing down...

Rick
Calgary

·
Administrator
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
once again we'd like to introduce our newest site moderator. say hi to Keith Post. most of you already know Keith. he licks to lick everyone and lick their posts and lick their thoughts and opinions on things. if you post a photo, be prepared to get licked. we hope you lick him back, just the same. excuse me, like. not lick.

·
Super Moderator
7,742 Posts
Lol, thanks bevo, I appreciate the opportunity to be a moderator on this great forum. I'm in the early learning stages, so please be patient with me.
When I first joined our forum, right away I had some members welcome me within a few hours of joining. I'd never been on a forum before, and had no clue what to say other than introduce myself. I was made to feel very welcome, and promised that I'd try to make everyone that joined after me to feel the same way. I've made some great friends here, and love everyone's input. Thanks for the opportunity from the forum, current moderators and bevo for the chance to be a moderator. Feel free to pm me if needed. Thanks everyone!

·
Super Moderator
7,742 Posts
Lol, good one! I'm sure bevo is sitting back and enjoying a good laugh right about now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Congratulations Keith, I guess I'll have to watch my step now. All this stuff about licking is just Tongue-in-cheek, ignore it. Augie

21 - 40 of 70 Posts