Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys and gals, i'd like to present our newest moderator..............................................................................................................drumroll.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................more drumroll......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hdeater113

give him a hand!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
WTF??? :confused: You missed April Fools by a few days.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Giving a badge to the outlaw, eh....? ;-)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thanks guys for the warm heart felt welcome. Now to hand out my 1st couple of infractions for those of you who didn't give me a heart felt welcome lol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
WOW! I arrived just in time! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thanks Chaplin. Bevo I did take out the trash.Since I did my chores can I go riding lol?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey 'eater, just so you know.....

....it's ok to talk about nativities.....! ;-)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Paddy leave the natives out of this lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts