Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new name for my bike. My wife came over to me in the garage and was looking at the front from an angle and said your bike looks like toothless from the movie how to train your dragon. Which she then replied your bike is the Night Fury.
So there you have it "Night Fury". Mainly because the front and style really resembles this dragons' look.
Also is has been stated that,
"Night Fury", arguably the rarest and most intelligent of dragon species (SVTC). He is the quintessential dragon in the series and remains unrivaled in intelligence. The Night Fury is the fastest, smartest, and rarest of the known species of dragons (again SVTC).

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I have a new name for my bike. My wife came over to me in the garage and was looking at the front from an angle and said your bike looks like toothless from the movie how to train your dragon. Which she then replied your bike is the Night Fury.
So there you have it "Night Fury". Mainly because the front and style really resembles this dragons' look.
Also is has been stated that,
"Night Fury", arguably the rarest and most intelligent of dragon species (SVTC). He is the quintessential dragon in the series and remains unrivaled in intelligence. The Night Fury is the fastest, smartest, and rarest of the known species of dragons (again SVTC).
Lol! And you accuse ME of “dreaming big”?!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I like the name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KP, thank you sir. I spent a few hours with the fury yesterday cleaning and shining it and it was looking more and more like a Nigth Fury. Wife called it. Nice. 😁
I do like the name. Maybe you should get someone to Custom paint a “Night Fury” Dragon on your bike!

·
Super Moderator
4,455 Posts
Ghosted on would be cool.

·
Super Moderator
4,455 Posts
lesablank I saw this I like it. May have to add this to each front side fairing.
You could take the grafic to any full service sign maker and they can scan it to cut onto vinyl. I've had some made in the past for the mustang club. I remember it being not to expensive. Have them make a negative cut so one for each side facing forward. There are many colors of vinyl to choose from. Maybe a carbon fiber one would blend with bike enough for a ghost effect. Just an idea.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You could take the grafic to any full service sign maker and they can scan it to cut onto vinyl. I've had some made in the past for the mustang club. I remember it being not to expensive. Have them make a negative cut so one for each side facing forward. There are many colors of vinyl to choose from. Maybe a carbon fiber one would blend with bike enough for a ghost effect. Just an idea.
I like it, thank you. 😁👍🏻

1 - 14 of 14 Posts