Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
howdy all...glad to be here. newer owner of a 2003 V Star 1100. custom paint, Cobra pipes/ jetted. minor changes to my liking....so far.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome do you have a scooter? What is it? what color? where do ride it? Put in a little more info please.We're glad you found us.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

2nd house on the left...?

I'm glad to see you got a sense of humor

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I would have said 1st house on the left, you'd be at my neighbors house. I don't think he's biker friendly. And I always have cold beer.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ohio is just invading these forums! :D Welcome aboard! What part of Ohio are you from?

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Al rite Ohio , Bucyrus Here ( Bratwurst capital of Ohio):D
I was in your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago for a Star Charter signing in Upper Sandusky. Lousy weather that day:rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was in your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago for a Star Charter signing in Upper Sandusky. Lousy weather that day:rolleyes:
Yes at Thiel,s. The weather that day sucked for sure RAIN.I know alot of the guy,s who work there, they said they still had a decent turn out. Did you join, I am thinking about it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes at Thiel,s. The weather that day sucked for sure RAIN.I know alot of the guy,s who work there, they said they still had a decent turn out. Did you join, I am thinking about it.
I am joining the Cleveland Chapter. Everybody at Thiels were great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts