Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Just got a 2014 Roadliner after 15 years of owning 2 different 800 cc Suzukis. Haven't had much riding time yet on the Roadliner -that will probably have to wait for warmer weather.
This looks like a good site to learn a lot about my new-to-me wheels.
Welcome from Wisconsin this is a real nice website with a ton of people more than willing to help with information.One of my riding buddys has a 800 Volusia. I my self Down sized from a 1800 VTX to an 1100 classic. Mine is storred for the winter already because i had hernia surgery nov 14th thanks to my old 1800. On Light duty. Really glad you joined even though you have a big bully football team (can't you let us win once).

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last post for current hunt:

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Love the RoadLiner. Like Deeks said, this is a friendly site with lots of knowledgeable people who will help with any questions or issues you may have. You won't get the "that's been asked before - do a search" response here. We do love pics though so please post one of your 'Liner when you get a chance.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Great to have another Buckeye here! As stated by many above there is a ton of info here and great helpful people. Many good threads and good advice and things to do. O-H

·
Registered
553 Posts
This game scares me a little. Our QB has shown some leg injury concerns in the last 2 games. Game played indoor's and warm everybody gets a step quicker so it could be an interesting game. Something you never want to do is play a good team like Wisconsin twice in the same year... This one may be close but hopefully by the end of the game you will know how to spell O-H-I-O! Go Bucks! Although I will be looking forward to Jump Around in the 4th quarter!

·
Registered
553 Posts
The problem as I see it now for TTUN...translated for the masses...That Team Up North...is they no longer believe they can beat Ohio State. They really had a good plan last Saturday and were executing pretty well then they started making costly mistakes for them.. Confidence is gone...If Wisconsin isolates OH linebackers in single coverage on the tight ends it could be a long day for OSU.. The linebackers are the weakest part of the defense so hopefully Wisconsin does not do to Chase Young what TTUN did and send an extra blocker to chip him thus giving the Wisconsin QB time to go thru his progressions. If that happens the tight ends from Wisconsin could have a big day setting the stage for the Johnathon Taylor to have a big day as well. I am a little nervous about this one based on what Michigan started out doing to OH State...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The problem as I see it now for TTUN...translated for the masses...That Team Up North...is they no longer believe they can beat Ohio State. They really had a good plan last Saturday and were executing pretty well then they started making costly mistakes for them.. Confidence is gone...If Wisconsin isolates OH linebackers in single coverage on the tight ends it could be a long day for OSU.. The linebackers are the weakest part of the defense so hopefully Wisconsin does not do to Chase Young what TTUN did and send an extra blocker to chip him thus giving the Wisconsin QB time to go thru his progressions. If that happens the tight ends from Wisconsin could have a big day setting the stage for the Johnathon Taylor to have a big day as well. I am a little nervous about this one based on what Michigan started out doing to OH State...
I'm surely not as astute as you on the X's and O's, but I know that the revenge factor can be a great motivator. So far, Coach Day has done a good job of not letting the team look past an opponent. Hope he can do it again on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I don't know why Taylor in the last 3 weeks hasn't been super. It is almost like he was more of a decoy. Why i said that is he has only been about 150 yards rushing. What we really need is the play action pass to work. I agree about the revenge factor. What scares me is the packer factor, you never know which team is going to show up. I just hope it is a good game. All said i don't have a good feeling about this one. Barry Alvarez has been quoted saying this years Ohio team is the best he has ever seen. Getum Bucky! Hope i don't have to work Saturday and get to see it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts