Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Just picked up my new 2012 Yamaha Raider SCL yesterday. I went in looking at a Stryker, and got roped into a deal I couldn't say no to. The SCL is number 243 of 500. I couldn't be more happy with it. I have an 87 Electra glide that has spent the lady year in the shop... Needless to say, is getting sold when I finally get it back. I put 160 miles on the Raider yesterday and all I can say is wow.... Performance, looks, and comfort... Even my wife loves it, so it's a win win. 10 years ago I started out riding on a Vstar 650... The star line had always been a favorite of mine and it is in my garage to stay.

Anyway pics to come. I'll be around learning more about the Raider. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.

SCL stands for Star Custom Line. They are a limited edition bike that Yamaha produces only 500 of a year. They come with different paint, more chrome, and custom yamaha/performance machine wheels, and custom hand made leather seats. Nothing that one couldn't do themselves, but is very eye catching.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Interesting and nice. Never heard of it. Thanks for the photo proof

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. If you aren't happy on that bike there is obviously something wrong with you. Nice ride and ride safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
you have a really nice bike. really really i must say. im new as well on the forum. i check it almost every other day. what is the easiest way to post pics? i would like to post some pics of my bike. help someone...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you have a really nice bike. really really i must say. im new as well on the forum. i check it almost every other day. what is the easiest way to post pics? i would like to post some pics of my bike. help someone...

Thank you. I use photobucket.com as an image host. Upload your pics there.

In photo bucket, next to the picture you uploaded there will be links. I click on direct link, that will copy the link to the image to your computers clipboard.

Create a new Thread/Reply.
Click on the little icon that looks like a mountain with a yellow sky and sun (hover your mouse over it, it will say Insert Image). Paste that copied link into the Insert Image box and click ok. That will insert the imagine into your post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts