Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to me 2013 V Star 1300 Deluxe with less than 2000 miles. when purchased Saturday no owners manual and having trouble figuring out the Zumo 665. can operate the GPS, blue tooth needs a code entered to pair phone, recognizes my phone but will not pair. hooked up an ipod and would not play, don't know whats up with that. the plug in left saddle bag was hooked up. looked on line but info was not for a motorcycle specific. hoping when I get with selling dealer Tuesday maybe can contact po for owners manuel. do not know if Garmin will give codes thinking it is maybe stolen. other than this I can figure out everything else. liking the bike so far except the tranny seems really clunky compared to my Kawasaki that I traded in. guess it is the difference in gear cuts, more like a Harley. gear spacing is different since my previous bike was 5 speed without over drive.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,444 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. I'm on an 1100 so can't help with your questions. There are many here on the 1300 so I'm sure they will chime in. Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,399 Posts
Welcome to the forum wapiti1 from East Tennessee. Just moved late last year from north Ms area. I'd follow up with your dealer on the info you need. Share some pics with us when you get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hey, hope you figure out the tech on your sweet new ride. I love the look of the V Star 1300 Deluxe. Do you have any pics?

I think Kawis are known for having smooth gear boxes, yeah? And/or Suzuki too, I think. IDK, not much experience here, but I don't mind my 950.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you are loving your new ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts