Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks I just purchased a new to me 01 v star 1100. Has custom 2-1 exhaust, other then that is pretty much stock. Just ordered bags and tool bag for the handle bars

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. CO is not to far from where I am; on a planetary scale that is :D. How long have you been riding and did you own any other bikes beforehand? You must have some really nice places to ride in CO; so you should post a few pics of your ride with the great background that CO has to offer.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum eh. CO is not to far from where I am; on a planetary scale that is :D. How long have you been riding and did you own any other bikes beforehand? You must have some really nice places to ride in CO; so you should post a few pics of your ride with the great background that CO has to offer.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
I did ride a couple of umm decades ago had an old 80 Yamaha 650 special that had been stripped to look like an HD sportster I picked up for $300 in college rode it for 2 summers. After I joined in the Air Force in 95 I never saw it again and my dad finally sold it a couple of summers ago because he was sick of looking at it taking up space in his shop. I plan on posting some pics once I get my wheels back under me and stray off the back roads around the house.

Now just to finish convincing the wife to get one....;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts