Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, New to the forum (Forums in general actually...) And just dropping a line of introduction. Been riding for a couple of years now, went all out and bought my 2012 V-Star 950 brand new and loving every minute of it since. Of course customizing and making additions to your bike is more addicting than anything else I have experienced so i keep making my small adjustments here and there as the money comes through. As she sits now...

2012 V-Star 950
Candy Red
Cobra 4" Slip on exhaust
Kuryakyn ISO Grips
Kuryakyn Ellipse mirrors
Star Boulevard windscreen
Corbin Solo Seat & pillion
Misc small chrome additions (belt guard, etc)
Little bit of a night visibility boost (aka underglow)

And more to come. I really like my V-star, she gets a lot of attention even though I havent done much with her. She keeps up with all the Harley's in the family (for the most part) even though she is just a 950. Its about time for tires and I am seriously debating some bags so I will be picking some brains here in the near future. Thanks guys in advance and I look forward to sharing with everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum fro Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and there are a lot of 950 riders hee ready to lend you a hand with anything you decide to do to you 950. Post often and ride sfae.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Great looking 950! Love riding mine as much as possible. Kudos for including pics with your intro. Impressive! Ride safe, post often, and vote on the three patch designs submitted by mazeofmystery under"forum patches".

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts