Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of this amazing motorcycle on Monday and have loved it ever sense. I've been working hard to get to this point and now im here. this is a bike ive been looking at for a long time now and when i first saw it i knew i had to have it. the after market for this bike seems endless and can not wait to see other bikes and meeting other stryker owners. id love to hear from you guys about thing i should know maybe a meet up would be cool to. i love riding with other people.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Based on the bike and it being your first post I'm going to guess you are RestoRider's son. Welcome to the forum and nice bike. What's your dad gonna buy to keep up with you on the road now? :D

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Hi Jay, great looking bike and glad you joined us. As Summer stated, what will your Dad get to keep up with you? Everytime I see a Stryker rolling down the road no one's keeping up with it except another Stryker! Ride safely and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Yup, He's my boy.... Well man now... Yeah he's got the jump on me in terms of cu-in. Stellar bike. Real nice. He has payments, mine is paid for. :D

I really like the vstar 950 T But a cruiser version w/ the same 1300cc
motor he has would work well too :cool::)

Have to look into that aspect.

Jason, started riding when he was just 5 years old. On an old lawn tractor I modified for him. He did great. Then on to mini bikes and go karts. He has had the most driving lessons in many different vehicles over the years than you can imagine. I always played the safety first card. He knows it. I have more than 35 years behind the bars and plan on him riding with me a great deal. It will be nice.
I guess I'll have to ride fast or he'll have to ride slow for the time being... :rolleyes: Mods are coming ? You know they are....

jake;)

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Oh by the way just for starters the mods will be new grips w/throttle boss, Ground effects lighting and some custom black chrome bullet accents.

It's like having a new canvas to paint on when your an artist.... :cool:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Jay to the forum from southwestern PA. OOOO! Pretty! And congrats on yer new acquisition. Wait a minute, who's bike is it now? Who's doin all the mods? I guess whoever is payin, huh? And yea, looks like dad will be doin lots of catchin up for awhile.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
I don't mind second fiddle when the band sounds this good....
And we both talked over these mods prior to posting :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts