Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just bought a new hoppe quadzilla fairing for my bike and changed my mind on putting it on. it is brand new never been installed. has no stereo in it. ordered it that way. it is brand new and only asking what i have in it. 1000.00 call me if interested in it or have any questions. 281-543-3061 this is a hell of a deal. fully loaded in j & p magazine they run 1794.99 this way you can put whatever speakers in it you want. i will take 900.00 and you pay the shipping. wont last long!!!!
thanks
kyle ps: please call me if you have any questions 281-543-3061

·
Registered
396 Posts
Do you still have this fairing?

just bought a new hoppe quadzilla fairing for my bike and changed my mind on putting it on. it is brand new never been installed. has no stereo in it. ordered it that way. it is brand new and only asking what i have in it. 1000.00 call me if interested in it or have any questions. 281-543-3061 this is a hell of a deal. fully loaded in j & p magazine they run 1794.99 this way you can put whatever speakers in it you want. i will take 900.00 and you pay the shipping. wont last long!!!!
thanks
kyle ps: please call me if you have any questions 281-543-3061
Do you still have this fairing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if your still interested in a fairing i would suggest you search for Arcady Fairings from florida. meuch better looking fairing and better price thats for sure. thats the one i went with and have been very pleased

1 - 5 of 5 Posts