Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I live in SW MN. I just went and picked up my new raider on Friday. Absolutely love it. I debated and almost got a Stryker, but knew id be left drooling over these anyway. So I shopped around and found the perfect one. It's a 2011 raider S glacier blue. Once I figure out how to post a pic I will. I came from a 96 Vulcan Classic 1500 and before that was a Vulcan 750 (don't remember the year). I've been taking it real easy on it through break in, and have about 400 miles on it already. Hopefully next weekend I'll be able to drop it off for the 600 mile service.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. I can see the smile on your face from here. Enjoy the bike, enjoy the forum, post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i rode a raider a year after i bought my 2008 road star--otherwise i probably would have bought a raider instead. the raider sure has "g-force" and once i got used to that quick pick up, what a great bike to ride. i was smiling ear to ear, but had to give it back to the dealer-or write a check.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. I'm still not quite out of break in, and don't think I've even used 1/2 throttle yet and am super impressed with it so far. I'm glad I didn't go with anything else so far. My lady rides an 02 1100 vstar classic and she loves that thing to death:) so were both happy

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts