Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my softail and purchased 2014 stratoliner at sehorn Yamaha Oklahoma and road it home to phila area. 3 days 1450 miles. love the ride and trip. I will say I tested indian 2 months ago. did not feel worth the change. but 3 days riding I did not get numb hands. ok wrist fingers slight tired, will put on throddel helper. Want to make more trips like that. HD 23 yrs. Wanted new bike but did not want red or black. not in PU's car's or bikes. love Gold but got silver. maybe deco it later if I can find something I can like. love the fuel inj. :wink:

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome from the Netherlands to the forums, you found yourself a way to go to now again :).

Great bike, the Strat, running a Roadie myself, done up and all :). Did try out a Street Glide a year and a half ago - had to try one as I had HD posters on my bedroom wall when I was 6 years old :), but unfortunately I cannot handle the vibrations, not anymore anyway - a one hour ride gave me trouble in arms and shoulders for three days. I must say I though that I really do like my Roadie a lot, especially now it has been finished to my taste, preferences, and comfort :).

Certainly worth doing if you like it :).

Do show us a few pics of your bike, please, we'd all love to admire your ride!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Super Moderator
6,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum forum from East Tennessee. Wimg is right, we’d love to see some pics of your bike. Sounds like a great ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,033 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts