Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all. New rider here, bought an 04 VStar 650 last year. Just lookin for some ideas on customizin and upgradin it a bit. Thanks for havin me.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Creep!

Is your name a reference to your personality or your like of wheeled devices for sliding under vehicles? :D

Tell us a bit more about yourself and how you've managed to wait an entire year before getting the upgrade/mod bug.

Also, if you post pics of your ride Bevo will send you two tickets for anywhere Southwest flies - no blackout dates.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. It's a personality thing. Being a truck driver, I was given that handle by a fellow driver some years back. I had a tendency to never say much on the CB, just creep up behind people and cruise by em- uhh, really fast-like. ;) plus I drive at night and sleep all day, so noone ever really sees me.

Actually I bought the bike last September. Bein a new rider I wanted to get know her a bit before I started beatin her up with a wrench.

I also don't do public transportation, but I am in the market for a Mustang seat.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1364749970.036858.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Creeper hope you enjoy the place. Very nice bike you got yourself and I'm sure that if you ask your mod questions in the Vstar forum, you'll get tons of ideas from the other members there. You will have to wait to claim your prize, Bevo's probably out riding in that fine weather he's got (lucky s...) :D

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey welcome to the 4M Creaper! I'm a new rider too. This is a great place to get ideas and help! You'll find a great group of folks that are glad to help.
Nice looking bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts