Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new rider here from N. Florida, got my first bike two months ago and am really excited about it. Want to be part of a good club and have some good friends that ride also, not biased against sport bikes or any other type of bike, prefer cruisers, but hey as long as it has two wheels(sometimes three) and a motor we all have something in common. Hope to here some feed back soon, from all walks of people here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations!
What kind of bike did you get???

I am still sitting on ebay trying to find me a bike! My wife says I can have one but then doesn't want me to put money back!!!:mad: I think I have been had. :( Since my credit is shot,thanks to getting laid off 7 times in 3 years, a loan is out. Oh well I guess I will just keep plucking away!

BTW, Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Miracleman, its a 05 Silverado 650, grey and black finish. First one ever, best thing was that it only had 1184 mi. on it!! Sorry about your situation with credit. Believe me i know exactly what you mean about credit hassles, it took me a while to finally get my bank to get me a loan. see ya around i'll try to post a pic of it too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I look forward to seeing your ride soon!

I just can't seem to catch a break! All the stuff I am willing to do to just get a loan and they still are telling me NO!!! It Sucks! I have never skirted my responsibilities yet I feel like a damn criminal every time I apply for a loan! :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.