Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New v star 950 rider, so far love it, tommy blue bike. Planning on lowering bike some. Need all the help I can get.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome! As an Impressionist painter I am surprised at the fact that you did not include a portrait of your bike! ;) (If this is too highbrow for the masses, I apologize - Google Pissarro).

Blue will make you popular with a particular set of the many people on this forum... pics will make you popular with many more of us! I guarantee that there are people who will help you spend your hard earned cash on mods. Once they have pics.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome from just north of you. We would really like to see the art work on your bike. I never saw your impression of flowering tulips in a meadow during a flood. make sure you post often, participate in discussions and send gifts. If you send me a gift, make sure that the custom paperwork is with it. The NKOTB equipment got stopped by our fearfull er fearless border guards :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey Pisario, congrats on your new bike and welcome to the 4M! You found a great place. There are many folks here with lots of experience that aree happy to help. Oh by the way folks here really like photos so........

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome! Whatya ride again? Pink scooter with 6in glitter tassels and a hello kitty seat? Saaaweeett!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Pisser!

Love to see that pink scooter and tassels - post up the pics ASAP

Don't forget that this weeks pic of the week contest winner gets a lowering kit of their choosing. You've still got a wee bit of time before the week ends and the winner is chosen.......

:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts